University of Manitoba School of Dental Hygiene Alumni Association is hosting a Wine and cheese Friday, January 23, 2015 and professional development events on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at the Ambassador Room A, CanadInn Health Science Centre.
For more information, to register, to to sign on with the UMSDHAA,
email UMSDHAA (at) outlook.com
Download the 2013 Alumni of Distinction Banquet
- A two year commitment (You will remain with your mentee for the duration of their 2 years at the School of Dental Hygiene)
- Attend the MDHA sponsored networking evenings. These occur once per term, which would total 4 evening events throughout the 2 years.
- In the first year, your mentee will observe you in practice twice.
- In the second year, your mentee would observe you in practice once.
- Attend the MDA/Faculty of Dentistry Graduation Breakfast within the graduation year of your mentee in late May.
- Be a consistent source of encouragement and a resource for your mentee if they have any questions, concerns, or require support throughout their 2 years of education.
Donations wanted for the $2,000 challenge.
To qualify for a $5,000 start-up grant from the Faculty of Dentistry, the UMSDHAA must raise $2,000 in donations by July 1, 2012.
We need your help!
All we need is 100 pledges of $20 each to make this happen!
If you wish to participate and show your support,
Amy Cartman, Treasurer UMSDHAA
You can also mail your contribution to:
SCHOOL OF DENTAL HYGIENE
GET INVOLVED AND TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!