At the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of ultrasonic technology as they apply to the removal of calculus and BIOFILM.
- Compare the differences and similarities between magnetostrictive and piezo ultrasonic technologies and how each related to clinical technique.
- Select the appropriate inserts and strategically sequence ultrasonic instrumentation in the most safe and effective manner.
- Demonstrate ultrasonic insert adaptation in a variety of areas; describe the benefits and limitations of straight and curved ultrasonic instruments for debridement.
- Discuss an improved understanding of how to achieve patient comfort while using ultrasonic technology
Ooops! We had the wrong number!
To register for spring PD seminars, please email us (email@example.com) or call us at 204-981-7327. You can also register by sending in a registration form (found on the Professional Development page) with payment.